Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Queens Ink - Tim Holtz workshop Aug 23 2012

Had a ball....this is the not quite finished Journeys of the Past project I did at Queens Ink in Savage, MD on Aug 23, 2012...Patti at Queen's Ink out did herself...hugh class room, lots of treats to eat...a canvas bag for every one that says "I Had A Royal Time with Tim Holtz...The Queen's Ink"...so cute...a goodie bag in our bag with discount coupons for the various stores in the center...even 10% off our purchases...whoo-hoo....lots of Tim stuff for sale....door prizes...even a paddle with Tim and Mario's pictures on them to hold up during class if you want to buy the products that we used...the helpers took your number and pulled the product you want, put it in a basket with your number and it was ready for checkout once class was over....very cool idea...and of course Mario and Tim were as awesome as always...



2 comments:

  1. Very cool, Barb. I love the look of the project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project looks awesome!! and I'm GREEN with envy, lol...how I would love to take a class with Tim!! That paddle idea is terrific...I probably would have sprained my arm from buying Everything, lol. Wonderful that you had a great time Barb :)

    ReplyDelete